Do you know a group that would love Sonoma State as much as you did? Refer a group and save up to $10,000 off your next event.
Contact Kindra Kautz (707.664.3513 or email@example.com) or your event specialist for more information.
1. The Referral Program is available to all customers (Referring Customer) who has held a conference or multi-day event at Sonoma State University during the prior three years.
2. To be eligible for the Referral Program, the Referring Customer must refer a Contact who has not ever held a conference or multi-day event at Sonoma State University.
3. A referral will be deemed successful when the Referred Contact completes and pays in full for their contracted conference or multi-day event.
4. For a referral to be successful, the Referring Customer must be listed on the RFP or discussed before the lease agreement is signed.
5. For each successful referral, the Referring Customer will receive a discount on their next conference or multi-day event in the amount of 10% off of the Referred Contacts final bill.
Discount cannot exceed $10,000 or the total amount of the Referring Customer’s next conference or event’.
Pas-through charges, damages and administrative fees will not be counted towards the total of the Referred Contacts final bill.
Discount cannot be split between Referring Customer events.
- Discount must be applied within three years of the Referred Contacts event date.
6. The Referring Customer cannot be an owner, employee, Agent or Sub Agent for the Referred Contact.
7. Sonoma State University reserves the right to cancel the CES Conference Referral Program without prior notice in its entirety or for a specific referrer at any time for any reason.
8. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the CES Conference Referral Program will be resolved by Sonoma State University in its sole discretion.